Monday, May 24, 2010

Greyhound training



If you are seriously considering getting a greyhound, check out this book. It will help you in training your greyhound. Just any dog training book won't do. It's called "Greyhound Savvy"

‘Learn How to Make Your Greyhound Happy, Healthy and Obedient’

Unlike many other dog books, ‘Greyhound Savvy’ contains all the useful knowledge, advice and tips I learned from Greyhound experts and Greyhound lovers (like you and I), rather than just generic advice about dogs. It’s jam-packed with the most effective tips and techniques for looking after your Greyhound.

Put simply, it contains everything you need to know about finding and living happily with your Greyhound - whether it be a puppy that needs training or an older dog or ex-racer with learned behaviors

At last, fast and effective solutions to common Greyhound problems...

‘Greyhound Savvy’ is easy to read and understand with step-by-step instructions for looking after your Greyhound.

Discover:

  • When to give your Greyhound attention and when to ignore him – and why this is critical to good behavior

  • How to talk to your Greyhound so he will listen – it’s all to do with tone of voice but does not involve shouting

  • Why your Greyhound can’t resist chasing anything that moves and effective ways to keep him under control

  • The sure-fire way that is guaranteed to get your Greyhound to respect you – and doesn’t involve shouting or spanking

  • How to show your Greyhound who’s boss - just by the way you hold him
Check it out and you will see results!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Greyhound sucks! Well the bus service :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing information about greyhounds and how to treat them. It's true that it is not a good idea to shout at dogs. It's funny because my sister insists that she knows a lot about dogs, but I always used to see her yell at her dogs! I don't know if she realized how awful it sounded. Maybe she thought she was speaking firmly, but it sure sounded like yelling to me. One day when I went to visit her one of her dogs jumped on my back and scrached me! and yet she still insisted that she knew a lot about dogs. I started to understand dogs about 2 years ago. and well, anyway I guess I just didn't appreciate her giving me advice about dogs when her dogs were not really well trained. I didn't mind her sharing some of her observations, but strange advice and telling me what to do with my dog is unacceptable. Maybe that is what some parents go through?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very interesting! But I'm seriously considering getting a unicorn! Is there a book on unicorns? hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've never tried greyhounds yet. But I gotta share the information with my friends! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete